Job Vacancy – Receptionist
The role will be on a job share basis, the shift being 1.5 days per week, Friday 4pm-7pm and Saturday 8am until 4pm with potential additional hours covering annual leave/sickness.
We are in the process of securing a satellite venue therefore we may be able to offer more hours in the future.
The role will start the 8th September 2017
As a Receptionist, you will be responsible for working front of house, and dealing with customers over the phone and face to face. Reporting to the Office Manager, providing outstanding and professional customer experience to all customers. Your main duties and responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Delivering all round excellent customer service
- Answering queries from customers both via email, phone and
- face to face
- Responsible for dealing with customer complaints right through to resolution with the support of your management team
- Supporting other areas of the business as and when required
- Dealing with gymnasts minor injuries
- Any other adhoc duties
To be considered for the Receptionist position you must possess the following key skills and experience:
- Strong demonstrable experience in Customer Service Administration
- Flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Excellent telephone manner
- Must be helpful and polite
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Strong organisational skills, ability to manage time well
- Great attitude
If you are interested in the Receptionist position please contact firstname.lastname@example.org by 18th August 2017.
Seeking Level 1 and 2 gymnastics coaches across all disciplines to work in both our General and Competitive classes.
You will be passionate about gymnastics and have a motivational style of coaching to inspire all our members to achieve their best! We have hours available on weekday evenings from 4.30pm and on weekends from 9am onwards.
If you are interested in coaching at Leeds Gymnastics, download an application form and email us at email@example.com
We are urgently in search of Freestyle Gymnastics Coaches.
We have vacancies for coaches to support our well established Freestyle Gymnastics programme. We require a minimum of Level 2 Freestyle Gymnastics. Specific hours and hourly rates to be discussed.
0113 265 66 62
Leeds Gymnastics Club
Notice of Non-Affiliation and Disclaimer
We are not affiliated, associated, authorised, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with City of Leeds Trampoline & Tumbling Club or Leeds Rebound Gymnastics Club ( in association with City of Leeds Trampoline & Tumbling Club).