We aim to raise the standard of coaching across all sections through our Coaching Excellence programme. Here we will list the programme of upcoming coaching workshops which will be run by LGC coaches and experts from other clubs and organisations.
We encourage coaches to be involved and suggest topics for workshops by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Coaches are encouraged to ask questions and advice. Further workshops will be announced here.
Tuesday 30th March 2021
Michelle Le-Roche (Neuro-Developmental Optometrist) and Tori Wareing (Movement & Development Specialist) delivered a workshop to our coaching team on:
– Understanding primitive reflexes.
– The stages of child development from birth to 5 years old.
– Movement/exercises to facilitate learning development.
– The signs and symptoms of a child with auditory, vision or sensory difficulties.
– Causes of fear paralysis for a gymnast ‘mental block’.
– Why a child may not be following the coaches instructions and how to improve reaction time.
0113 265 66 62
Notice of Non-Affiliation and Disclaimer
We are not affiliated, associated, authorised, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with City of Leeds Trampoline & Tumbling Club or Leeds Rebound Gymnastics Club ( in association with City of Leeds Trampoline & Tumbling Club).