- Our camps are open to all boys and girls of school age (4 to 13)
- All camps will run from 10:30am to 1pm
- Each camp is priced at £17, and you can find all our available upcoming camps through our Class4Kids booking system below
- Camps will be fun, active and energetic; led by our experienced team of Artistic, General and Acrobatic gymnastics coaches
- Gymnasts will get to experience our wide range of equipment; from beam and bars, to fast track and vault – playing games and tackling challenges to improve their skills and learn new ones!
Book onto camps below.
Our safety considerations: COVID-secure holiday camps
We take the health and safety of all our staff and gymnasts very seriously, and we have introduced a range of new measures to ensure that everyone who visits Leeds Gymnastics Club will be safe – whilst of course still enjoying their holiday camp sessions:
- Our car park is now open for parents to park and wait throughout classes & camps if they wish to
Parents & guardians are currently not permitted to enter the building – to minimise the number of adults on the premises
- On arrival, every gymnast will enter through our car park Fire Exit, and leave through our Main Entrance; to maintain the one-way system
- Children will sanitise their hands on arrival, and again at the end of their classes
- Coaches continue to regularly maintain their social distance – but are also reintroducing the physical supporting of gymnasts with masks & regular sanitising
- Equipment and areas of the gym in use will be cleaned regularly
What should I bring with me?
Please just bring plenty to drink. We are currently unable to sell any drinks at the club, so please be sure to bring your own. Please do not bring any food as we currently do not allow eating inside the building.
What should I wear?
T-shirts, shorts & leggings are all absolutely fine. Leotards are welcome if you have one, but they aren’t essential. Hair should be tied back and earrings removed before the sessions.
Please ensure that children are wearing footwear that is easy to slip on and off, as we will not be able to assist with untying shoelaces etc.
Dropping off and picking up
Please see our safety video on the return page for a full illustration of our new arrival and departure system.
We ask that gymnasts arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before the start of their session. We currently have no parking or waiting available, and early arrivals will be asked to leave and return again to keep our drive-through system working for everyone.
Please arrive as close to the end of the session as you can – our main gates may be closed if you arrive too early. Once all gymnasts are ready to leave the building, we will open the gates and begin releasing them; on a drive-through basis once again.
Please use the above form to book camps through our new database; Class4Kids. If you are having technical difficulties with the website, please call us on 0113 265 6662 and we will try to assist you. Please be aware that we may still be operating a reduced admin service throughout the summer holidays.
£15 per day (2hour session)
What people say about Leeds Gymnastics Holiday Camps
Q – Why did you choose to book your children into our holiday camp?”
A – “Our children have always had a wonderful time. I think the coaching and facilities are of a very high quality”
A – “Gymnastics is my daughter’s favourite sport, and she has always enjoyed previous camps at this club”
Q – What did your children enjoy about our camp?
A – “They loved the large variety of equipment and apparatus, and great coaches too!”
A – “My son loved the obstacle course challenge on the final day; climbing up the mountain and sliding into the pit! My daughter loved the handstand and cartwheel competitions.”
Q – Do you think the Gymnastics for All programme has any particular strengths?
A – “The Club is superbly run. The coaches are extremely professional and the training is of an excellent standard.”
A – “The quality of coaching is good and has definitely improved my daughter’s development and progression, as well as her being super motivated to come!”
A – “The coaches are fab; firm but fair! Sessions are always organised and varied. My girls love it!”
“Great summer camp which my daughter loved. Thanks to all at Leeds Gymnastics Club.”
“Brilliant supportive club! Inspiring generations of young children. Keep up the good work.”
V. W. Crosby
“My little girl came today for the holiday camp. She came out buzzing, she thought Ryan was the ‘bees knees’ and asked when she was going back. Hopefully we will get her a place at some point. Thanks for a great day guys xx”
0113 265 66 62
Notice of Non-Affiliation and Disclaimer
We are not affiliated, associated, authorised, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with City of Leeds Trampoline & Tumbling Club or Leeds Rebound Gymnastics Club ( in association with City of Leeds Trampoline & Tumbling Club).