Our General Gymnastics Camps
- Our General Gymnastics Camps are open to all boys and girls of school age (4 to 13)
- Our camps are currently 3 hours in length – with time included for a short snack break
- Camps are fun, active and energetic; led by our experienced team of Artistic, General and Acrobatic gymnastics coaches
- Gymnasts will get to experience our wide range of equipment; from beam and bars, to fast track and vault – playing games and tackling challenges to improve their skills and learn new ones!
Book HALF-DAY HOLIDAY campS.
Book FULL-DAY HOLIDAY campS.
Our safety considerations: COVID-secure holiday camps
We take the health & safety of everyone at Leeds Gymnastics Club very seriously, and we are maintaining a number of our safety procedures to make sure everyone feels happy and safe when they attend our Holiday Camps
- On arrival, all gymnasts enter through our car park Fire Exit, and leave through our main entrance
- Once gymnasts have entered the building, parents & carers are welcome to enter through our main entrance and watch the session from our upstairs viewing area
- Children will sanitise their hands on arrival
- In line with the latest government guidelines, coaches can now physically support gymnasts throughout the sessions, and may only do so wearing masks through personal choice.
What should I bring with me?
Gymnasts should bring plenty to drink. There will be time during the camp for something small to eat, so children can also bring a healthy snack if needed. We also have a coffee and vending machine in our upstairs viewing area.
What should I wear?
T-shirts, shorts & leggings are all absolutely fine. Leotards are welcome if you have one, but they aren’t essential. Hair should be tied back and earrings removed before the sessions.
Please ensure that children are wearing footwear that is easy to slip on and off, as we will not be able to assist with untying shoelaces etc.
Dropping off and picking up
Please see our safety video on the return page for a full illustration of our new arrival and departure system.
We ask that gymnasts arrive 5 – 10 minutes before the camp starts, and park in our large car park at the rear of the building. Just before the start of the sessions, gymnasts will enter through our car park Fire Exit. Parents can then enter through our main entrance and head up to our viewing area.
You are welcome to wait in our car park throughout the camp session if you wish to. All gymnasts will you outside our Main Entrance at the end of the camp to maintain a one-way system where necessary.
Please use the above form to book camps through our new database; Class4Kids. If you are having technical difficulties with the website, please call us on 0113 265 6662 and we will try to assist you. Please be aware that we may still be operating a reduced admin service throughout the summer holidays.
£15 per day (2hour session)
What people say about Leeds Gymnastics Holiday Camps
Q – Why did you choose to book your children into our holiday camp?”
A – “Our children have always had a wonderful time. I think the coaching and facilities are of a very high quality”
A – “Gymnastics is my daughter’s favourite sport, and she has always enjoyed previous camps at this club”
Q – What did your children enjoy about our camp?
A – “They loved the large variety of equipment and apparatus, and great coaches too!”
A – “My son loved the obstacle course challenge on the final day; climbing up the mountain and sliding into the pit! My daughter loved the handstand and cartwheel competitions.”
Q – Do you think the Gymnastics for All programme has any particular strengths?
A – “The Club is superbly run. The coaches are extremely professional and the training is of an excellent standard.”
A – “The quality of coaching is good and has definitely improved my daughter’s development and progression, as well as her being super motivated to come!”
A – “The coaches are fab; firm but fair! Sessions are always organised and varied. My girls love it!”
“Great summer camp which my daughter loved. Thanks to all at Leeds Gymnastics Club.”
“Brilliant supportive club! Inspiring generations of young children. Keep up the good work.”
V. W. Crosby
“My little girl came today for the holiday camp. She came out buzzing, she thought Ryan was the ‘bees knees’ and asked when she was going back. Hopefully we will get her a place at some point. Thanks for a great day guys xx”
0113 265 66 62
Office opening times
MONDAY - FRIDAY
9am - 2pm & 4pm - 6pm
9am - 4pm
Notice of Non-Affiliation and Disclaimer
We are not affiliated, associated, authorised, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with City of Leeds Trampoline & Tumbling Club or Leeds Rebound Gymnastics Club ( in association with City of Leeds Trampoline & Tumbling Club).