We have now resumed our popular Adults gymnastics classes and we are incredibly grateful for all the messages of support we have received over the past few months.
We have made some changes to our procedures to ensure that our sessions are Covid-secure; please read all the information below before booking so that you know what to expect when you arrive.
Suitable for both beginners and more advanced participants. Our popular adults classes consist of a structured warm-up, stretch, gymnastics-based fitness circuits, fundamental skill development and work on apparatus. You will have fun, learn new ways to move your body and get fit in the process. Our coaches are friendly, highly experienced and on hand to offer any advice you need.
Our new Adults Gymnastics programme
Wednesday evenings at 9 – 10.15pm
Limited places available – pre-booking only
A combination of gymnastics-based fitness and structured skills work – led by our experienced coaches
Suitable for participants of all abilities aged 16 and above
All participants must socially distance throughout
Before you attend our Adults classes
- In order to attend our Adults classes, you will need to create an account and pre-book on our new system below
- Spaces in our new classes are very limited due to social distancing throughout our sessions
- Classes must be pre-booked on a monthly basis: WE CANNOT accept drop-in customers
- Your monthly block will begin on the first Wednesday of the month and cost £30 (equivalent to £7 for 1hr and 15mins). Your subscription will automatically renew every month, and classes will run for 50 weeks of the year (excluding the Christmas break)
- If our session is full when you attempt to book, we urge you to join the waiting list
- Before you attend the Adults class, you will also need an annual British Gymnastics membership. You can purchase this directly from the BG website for the cost of £15 (rising to £19 in November) using the link british-gymnastics.org/renewal-options
When you attend
- If arriving by car, participants must park in the allocated bays in our rear car park
- All participants will be met by our coaches in the rear car park, and will enter through the side Fire Exit. Participants must not enter through our main entrance
- On arrival, all participants will have their temperatures checked and must sanitise their hands
What will your session look like?
- All changing rooms and lockers etc. are now out of use, but toilets will still be available
- We will provide space in the gym to keep your belongings during the session, but please arrive ready to train
- Participants and coaches must all socially distance throughout sessions – there will be no supporting of skills
- Our coaches will lead participants through a structured warm-up, stretch, and a combination of gymnastics-based fitness and skills circuits. Certain areas and apparatus will be made available to participants during each session, but all other areas of the gym must remain unused
If you develop symptoms
- We trust you to only attend our sessions if you are 100% fit and well. If you develop symptoms of any kind during the week you should not attend our sessions, and it is your responsibility to inform us as soon as possible so we can take the necessary precautions.
- If you are unable to attend our sessions due to being unwell or isolating, we will unfortunately not be able to refund your fees
- If you begin to display symptoms during one of our sessions, you will be asked to leave immediately for the safety of all participants and coaches
Get involved! Find and book your adult gymnastics sessions below.
Review on Facebook
“The coaches are exceptionally well trained as well as friendly and encouraging. The facilities are brilliant, professional standard equipment and so spacious. Fantastic.”
Review on Facebook
“I am visually impaired and I went to the adults class for the first time unsure if my disability would hold me back, it didn’t, and that’s due to the amazing support I got from the excellent coaches and fellow gymnasts! Great facilities and just a great thing to be a part of!”
Review on Facebook
“I love doing gymnastics at this club:) Always seem to keep a smile on my face even when I’m in pain and I’ve met some new good friends here.”
0113 265 66 62
Notice of Non-Affiliation and Disclaimer
We are not affiliated, associated, authorised, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with City of Leeds Trampoline & Tumbling Club or Leeds Rebound Gymnastics Club ( in association with City of Leeds Trampoline & Tumbling Club).