Following extensive preparation and guidance from our National Governing Body, LGC has planned to ensure we are COVID Secure when we can reopen. We are still awaiting final BG approval but the Government have said gymnastic centres can open from 25 July 2020.
We are planning to recommence phase 1 with our squad programmes restarting on 25 July and phase 2 for our GFA classes on Monday 3 August.
In order to ensure the Health and Safety of everyone, changes to our procedures have been made:
- LGC has been carefully cleaned and sanitised and daily cleaning schedules has been increased.
- Before a gymnast can return, parents will be asked to confirm that neither the gymnast nor household has been in contact with anyone with symptoms within the last 14 days
- PHE & Government guidelines will be followed with social-distancing of 2m/1m+ throughout the gym with markings in place to serve as a reminder.
- The gym is divided into ‘pod areas’ with each area clearly defined and planned to ensure that gymnasts from one pod do not mix with gymnasts from another pod.
- The maximum in any class will be 10 and the area will be fully cleaned before another group uses the area.
- Temperature testing for all on entry.
- Arrival and departure times will be staggered, using all available fire doors to reduce traffic in and out of the building.
- The car park will operate as a drop off and collect zone only with coaches greeting gymnasts directly from the car.
- No visitors or parents are allowed on the premises.
- Increased hygiene processes including hand washing before, during and after sessions.
0113 265 66 62
Notice of Non-Affiliation and Disclaimer
We are not affiliated, associated, authorised, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with City of Leeds Trampoline & Tumbling Club or Leeds Rebound Gymnastics Club ( in association with City of Leeds Trampoline & Tumbling Club).